ONLY ON ORIGIN: Purchase now to receive the Origin-exclusive Décor Pack with content from the world of Plants vs. Zombies. Use objects from the wildly popular game to add spooky flair to your Sims’ homes. Light your garden with a glowing Plantern lamp or put up a row of bug-eyed Wall Nuts.
OWN THE SIMS™ 3 SEASONS AND SUPERNATURAL TO UNLOCK ADDED GAMEPLAY: Play with both The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons and unlock an exclusive magical item - the Weather Stone. When both expansion packs are installed, this mystical object will appear on a community lot somewhere in the current world*. Witches, vampires, werewolves, and fairies from The Sims 3 Supernatural can then awaken the Weather Stone and summon their own magical weather any time of year.
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
• Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies - each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
• Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
• Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
Origin-exclusive Décor Pack:
• Plantern lamp: This unique item looks just like the planterns that keep the fog at bay in the Plants vs Zombies game. Use it to light your Sim’s house or yard!
• Wall-nut sculpture: Nothing says “get off my lawn” like an angry-eyed wall-nut. Place one at a time, or put down a whole row as a fence.
• Zombie gnome sculpture: The iconic undead garden gnome from PvZ can grace your Sim’s house or garden.
• Brains flag sculpture: Deck out your garden, rooftop or anywhere with this flag used to lead the charge in Plants vs. Zombies. Those guys really love brains.
Weather Stone features:
• Bewitching Rain – When a witch casts this mischievous spell using the weather stone, a green rain will fall on the entire world. Any Sim caught outdoors will dance wildly and act crazy, even though they are magically prevented from getting wet!
• Eclipsing Fog – Vampires can conjure this spell to cause a chilly fog to form over the town and cool even the hottest summer day. It also makes it easier for your fanged friends to find willing snacks.
• Reviving Sprinkle – Who says rainy days have to be dreary? When fairies create this spring shower of blossoms, all the gardens in the Sims’ world are instantly revived and cared for. Of course, no fairy magic would be complete without a rainbow at the end!
• Hunter’s Storm – Werewolves are great hunters to begin with, but this magical storm gives them even more of an edge. Collectable items fall with the snow and your lupine Sims have a much better chance of sniffing them out as they stalk through the icy drifts.
*Weather Stone will appear in all worlds, except for those from The Sims 3 World Adventures.
Exclusive registration incentive:
Register your The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack online to get these in-game items and add a little extra Plants vs. Zombies flavor:
• PvZ in-game poster: Let your Sims show their love of the popular game with this cool wall art.
• PvZ in-game T-shirt: Dress your male or female Sim and show off their kooky spirit.