Tired of just watching the Sims go to work and wave their arms around during important corporate meetings? By downloading The Sims 3: Ambitions to your PC, you’re not only given access a whole new set of career options, but you’re in complete control of your Sims as they work. So now you can make them wave their arms around frantically instead of simply watching them do it.
New career paths include the brave firefighter, the crafty private investigator, and ... a ghost hunter? Well ... yes, of course. The prestigious ghost hunter career opportunity is yours to pursue if you’ve always told yourself, “I ain’t afraid of no ghost.”
Once you choose a career you’ll have various tasks to complete in order to continue that job successfully. Firefighters must maintain their equipment and snuff out nasty fires, while a tattoo artist will craft artistic designs on different Sims, altering their bodies with roses or dragons or hearts that say “I love you, Mom.” As you progress through your career, your skills will improve and your Sims’ lives will change.
While good career choices lead to a higher income, raising the fortunes of your Sim’s family, poor choices will lead your Sims to a life of ruin. Continue to get your boss coffee or throw it at his face in a glorious office rage, the decisions in The Sims 3: Ambitions are always yours to make.
• For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
• Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more.
• Choose how your Sim’s career progresses – will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
• Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
• Enjoy all-new skills and activities. Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.